Sunday, January 3, 2016

Merry Almost Christmas

Hola Familia,

Well this week was really good.  We were able to have a ton of great experiences and learn a lot.  Overall I am super excited to be here and to be working.  I will make this short because I do not have a lot of time. Yesterday we went to Chivay and it was way cool, but we were unable to see condors.  It was fun I will send pictures.  When we got back we had an awesome family home evening and then we got a call that I had a emergency change.  So as of today I am a Zone Leader again in Pacaurpata, with Elder Beales.  He is from West Valley.  So this will be fun two days before Christmas ha ha.  But I am stoked and ready to work.  So I did eat cuy last week, which was surprisingly delicious ha ha, but ya.

Well I am really excited to talk to all of you guys.

I love you all,

Elder Cooley



























No comments:

Post a Comment